1. Banks and the banking system evolved into a vital socio-economical institution in the modern age. The evolutionary process continues with the global phenomenon of liberalization. In addition new means such as e-banking and e-commerce has made it essential that the Greek legal system adopts a fresh approach to cope with the new configuration.
2. In our practice we prefer working closely with our clients, to catch on the circumstances in which they operate, and we bring up a solutions-oriented approach. In this context our firm provides legal advice on issues such as banking loan agreements, bond issues, documentary credit issues and letters of guaranty.
3. We also advise banking institutions in the field of supervision and regulatory issues. In this respect our firm undertakes the drafting of legal opinions, coping with rather complex matters, oftentimes with international dimension. Furthermore, our firm has undertaken the drafting of banking products agreement templates, on behalf of a Greek private investment bank.
4. In the field of banking litigation our team of lawyers possess multiannual experience with very successful outcomes, in the handling of issues relating to the adjudication of banking law disputes and the recovery of bank debts. Moreover, we have extensive judiciary experience with very successful outcomes, in the handling of issues relating to abusive clauses of banking loans.
5. Additionally, our firm provides full legal support, concerning Stock Exchange and capital market law issues, both by consulting and representing its listed clients in the Athens Stock Exchange before Greek Authorities.